Are you an energetic go-getter? Do you love interacting with people and going live on social media? Then this commission-only internet sales position might be for you. You will start by following up leads on social channels (like Facebook) and via email, but will also be required to generate additional leads by going live on our different networks, where we have over a million followers/subscribers combined. Yes, we want you to be in the faces of potential clients all the time, so that they become totally addicted to you, LOL! Your effort alone will determine your level of success...so we want to make sure that you're HUNGRY! If this doesn't sound like you, please click away immediately! Otherwise, go through the job responsibilities and required qualifications below [CAREFULLY] before you apply.
- Going live CONTINUOUSLY on our social media assets (Facebook, YouTube, etc.) and interacting with our followers and increase leads/sales. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. If you're shy about this or don't sound great or love being in front of the camera, this position is not for you!
- Be willing to follow up leads around the clock (especially during after hours and weekends). Like we stated above, you need to be HUNGRY! When leads run out, go live, send out an email blast, or let out a loud scream in the middle of a crowded place to get more [just kidding about that last method].
- Using our social media assets (going live on Facebook, YouTube, etc.) to interact with our followers and increase leads/sales. The followers are there. Why not take advantage of every opportunity to market to them? (ABC = Always Be Closing)!
- Using our email databases to generate additional sales (fast typing and good grammar in English & Spanish required). We have 20,000+ opted in leads in our database. Use them!
- Attend Friday 10AM company sales meeting (remotely).
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Reside in South Florida (even though this position is a remote sales position, the candidate must come to the store for training during the first few weeks and down the road if necessary).
- Sales experience (2-4 years, ideally some of it being in jewelry and watches, but not required)
- Good knowledge of luxury watches (preferred, but we can train you in this area).
- Extensive knowledge of social media (especially Instagram, Facebook, YouTube), including posting content and stories, going live, answering DMs, etc.
- Ability to follow up leads around the clock, including outside of store hours and on weekends.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field is a plus (but not required).
- Bilingual (Must be fluent in both English and Spanish). We have a lot of Spanish speaking clients and followers, so you must be fluent in Spanish as well.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (good grammar and writing ability required).
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.