CRM LIFE MIAMI ON YOUTUBE
Whether it is the everyday buying and selling of high end watches or the hand holding of a client through the entire manufacturing process of their new 250-gram gold Cuban link chain, you'll find these things on our Friday weekly episodes. But the reality is that there's no rhyme or reason to what you'll get to see each time. Anything can pretty much happen during a particular week, as we have vowed to keep the footage raw and unscripted. What you see is basically what you get (click here to watch the first episode)!
As you will also see, we mix in a bit of the personal in our day-in-the-life releases, not just business. Why? Because this adventure not just about our dealings in the grey watch market. It is about us as a family. Without the family, there is no CRM Life. That's a fact! The family is the backbone of our business, so removing that crucial ingredient would be akin to staging the show and we're not doing this for the drama. We're running a family business and trying to survive in an ultra-competitive industry, an industry that's not typically navigated by minorities like us. We may look successful, but it wasn't easy to get to where we are today and we weren't born with a silver spoon in our mouths either. We built this business from the ground up and have relied on the family to keep everything from falling apart.
So if a narrative of the lives of a bunch of crazy Cubans trying to make it in the jewelry market sounds right up your alley, then proceed with caution!
Click here to watch the first episode and see a list of our quirky characters below.
CRM Life Character List
- Carlos Marcelin (Mr. CRM) - Founder, partner, Head of Sales. Charlie's father.
- Dan Alvarez - Partner, Head of Marketing, Company Visionary. Sometimes known as Crypto Dan. Carlos' brother-in-law (married to Carlos' sister Sandra).
- Charlie Marcelin - Sales, the core of CRM Life with a pretty large fan club! Carlo's son.
- Betty Marcelin - Company accountant and compliance (feisty little firecracker). Carlos' sister.
- Jenny Marcelin - Remote Sales. Betty's daughter ("The Princess").
- Sandra Marcelin - Carlos' other sister and Dan's wife. In charge of CRM's e-commerce migration project and also handles sales.
- Raysa Yi ("Ms. CRM") - Sales. Raysa is Mr. CRM's wife. They have two daughters together, Karla and Araceli.
- Adrian Sena - Head of Video Production and Editing, Artist.
- Natalie Regalado - Social Media Manager and newest addition to the CRM team. Natalie handles all our Instagram and TikTok marketing.
- Willy Arritola - Company security guard turned top salesman. Ex Cuban volleyball player (yes, he's tall).
For more detailed bios of the CRM Life team, click here.
To shop at our online store, click here.