CRM Jewelers is a 5-star rated luxury watch and jewelry boutique in Downtown Miami with over 1M followers across multiple social media pages (including recipients of the YouTube Silver award), which includes fans and followers from over 170 countries. If you’re interested in an employment opportunity with our firm, please MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW for each available position BEFORE you complete this form.
Sales Executive (commission only)
This is a commission only sales position in Miami, Florida (NOT A REMOTE POSITION) that involves the round-the-clock, timely follow up and closing of leads that come in through our social media channels and email. We are looking for energetic and self-driven sales professionals who are bilingual (Spanish & English), social-media savvy, and can express themselves effectively in front of the camera and in writing. Please go through the job responsibilities and required qualifications below before you apply here.
- Follow up and contact social media and email leads quickly (during and outside of regular business hours).
- Schedule face-to-face meetings at our Downtown Miami store with prospects interested in watches and jewelry.
- Use our social media assets (going live on Instagram/Facebook live, posting stories, etc.) to increase leads and sales.
- Attend weekly company sales meeting.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- On-site and off-site responsibilities (salesperson does not have to present at the store at all times to meet their responsibilities).
- Good knowledge of luxury watches (will be confirmed during your interview).
- 2-4 years of sales experience (preferably in jewelry/watches).
- Extensive knowledge of social media (especially Instagram and Facebook), including posting content and stories, going live, answering DMs, etc.
- Ability to follow up leads around the clock and on weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field is a plus (but not required).
- Bilingual (Must be fluent in both English and Spanish).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (good grammar and writing ability required).
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
If you meet the qualifications for any of the available positions above and are in agreement with the job responsibilities, then you can complete this online form.
After you submit the form, we will respond within 24-48 business hours to let you know if you are a good fit or not and to schedule an in-person interview. Thank you for your interest in CRM Jewelers!