This is a commission only sales position in Miami, Florida (NOT A REMOTE POSITION) that involves the round-the-clock, timely follow up and closing of leads that come in through our social media channels and email. We are looking for energetic and self-driven sales professionals who are bilingual (Spanish & English), social-media savvy, and can express themselves effectively in front of the camera and in writing. Please go through the job responsibilities and required qualifications below before you apply here.
- Follow up and contact social media and email leads quickly (during and outside of regular business hours).
- Schedule face-to-face meetings at our Downtown Miami store with prospects interested in watches and jewelry.
- Use our social media assets (going live on Instagram/Facebook live, posting stories, etc.) to increase leads and sales.
- Attend weekly company sales meeting.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- On-site and off-site responsibilities (salesperson does not have to present at the store at all times to meet their responsibilities).
- Good knowledge of luxury watches (will be confirmed during your interview).
- 2-4 years of sales experience (preferably in jewelry/watches).
- Extensive knowledge of social media (especially Instagram and Facebook), including posting content and stories, going live, answering DMs, etc.
- Ability to follow up leads around the clock and on weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field is a plus (but not required).
- Bilingual (Must be fluent in both English and Spanish).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (good grammar and writing ability required).
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
If you are qualified, please apply here.