This is a full time videographer position in Miami, Florida [so candidate must reside in Miami-Dade] that involves filming/editing of video for YouTube (see real life examples of the work required below). Experience with social video platforms is required. Please go through the job responsibilities and qualifications below (as well as the examples) carefully before you apply (includes the opportunity to earn bonuses from the monetization of content and sponsorships).
*** DO NOT CALL US OR SHOW UP FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU'RE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW. YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND ATTACH YOUR RESUME AND LINKS TO YOUR WORK. WE WILL GET BACK TO THE CANDIDATES THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO INTERVIEW ***
- Filming video (both reality and product/process video).
- Editing and creating video in Adobe Premiere Pro [provided by employer].
- IF YOU'RE NOT FILMING, YOU'RE EDITING!
- Creating video content both indoors and outdoors depending on the desired objectives.
- Must be fluent in BOTH English AND Spanish.
- Proficiency using PC and Mac.
- Outgoing candidates (preferred) that can appear in our CRM Life weekly reality series on YouTube (if necessary).
- Proficiency working with Adobe Premiere Pro [provided by employer] and other video editing platforms, like Davinci Resolve or Final Cut Pro.
- Experience filming, directing, and editing video.
- Proficiency with using DSLR, video, audio and lighting equipment.
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of social media video platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, & TikTok).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with innate attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on projects, but also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven.
Example 1 - Reality Video
One of the types of videos we produce is our CRM Life reality/day-in-the-life episodes (currently produced weekly). Here's an actual example currently on YouTube:
Example 2 - Process/Product Video
We also produce and distribute more viral how-it's-made vides related to watchmaking or jewelry (making rings, chains, etc.). Here's an example those kinds of videos:
If you are qualified for this position, please complete the form below so that we can go over your information and set up a face-to-face appointment at our store if necessary: