This is a full time videographer position in Miami, Florida [so candidate must reside in Miami-Dade] that involves filming/editing mainly long form videos for YouTube (see real life examples of the work required below) as well as short-form, vertical videos (15 to 60 seconds clips that can be used as YouTube Shorts, Instagram Reels, and TikToks). Experience with social video platforms is required. Please go through the job responsibilities and qualifications below (as well as the examples) before you apply.
- Filming video (both reality and product/process video).
- Editing and creating video in Adobe Premiere Pro [provided by employer].
- Creating video content both indoors and outdoors depending on the desired objectives.
- Proficiency using PC and Mac.
- Outgoing candidates (preferred) that can appear in our CRM Life weekly reality series on YouTube (if necessary).
- Proficiency working with Adobe Premiere Pro [provided by employer] and/or other video editing platforms, like Davinci Resolve or Final Cut Pro.
- Experience filming, directing, and editing video.
- Proficiency using DSLR, video, audio and lighting equipment.
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of social media video platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, & TikTok).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with innate attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on projects, but also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven.
Example 1 - Reality Video
One of the types of videos we produce is our CRM Life reality/day-in-the-life episodes (currently produced weekly). Here's an actual example currently on YouTube:
Example 2 - Process/Product Video
We also produce and distribute more viral how-it's-made vides related to watchmaking or jewelry (making rings, chains, etc.). Here's an example those kinds of videos:
If you are qualified for this position, please below.