At CRM Jewelers we don’t just specialize in high end watch sales, we also provide an array of services to help maintain the longevity of your timepiece collection. These services include watch polishing and overhauls, as well as repairs. When dealing with expensive brands, such as Rolex, Audemars Piguet, etc., providing the proper maintenance to the watch over time is essential in order to protect your investment. That is why we only use qualified service personnel have decades of experience. Not only can they maximize the life of your luxury timepiece, they can also do so for a fraction of the cost to send it to the manufacturer or to other Authorized Dealers. Customization work on watches and jewelry is also provided using an extremely high level of craftsmanship.
- Watch Sales "If watches are products, why did you place this section under services?" This question might bre crossing your mind right now. The thing is that we do not approach our business like traditional watch retailers. Big watch retailers simply try to shaft customers with the retail price on their purchases. They are simply selling a commodity and taking advantage of… Continue Reading
- Watch Customization Let's face it. Not all customers are happy with factory made watches. Some have their own unique tastes and preferences, so they want customization. One of the services CRM Jewelers provides is customizing jewelry based on the desires of our customers. Do you like a specific brand of Rolex watch, but prefer a little more bling bling? We got you… Continue Reading
- Watch Overhaul A Rolex or any other quality mechanical watch is just like a high performance car; it will succumb to poor maintenance over time. That is why it is of utmost importance to perform a complete overhaul of a luxury timepiece periodically. How often you ask? Our certified watchmaker (with over 50 years of experience in the business, including many years… Continue Reading
- Watch Polishing Due to everyday use, a high end watch tends to lose its like-new luster and shine over time. Scratches and scuff marks will also develop on the case and band. The correct re-polishing of the watch can restore it to that same look it had when it was first purchased. To attain such a result, the polishing should be carried… Continue Reading
- Watch Repair There are many reasons why a luxury watch may need to be repaired at one time or another. One of the most common reasons is failure to provide the periodic maintenance that a watch requires to continue to perform correctly in the long run (read more about this in the overhaul section). The picture below illustrates this point clearly. The… Continue Reading