Have a passion for watches?
Love being in front of the camera?
If you have knowledge of watches and horology, speak well, and are able to produce unique 1080p or 4K videos that people like, this is a great way to get your name out there. Use our social network as a launching pad to maximize exposure and gain the notoriety you deserve. We will not just publish your video on our YouTube channel, but also on our Instagram IGTV page (where we currently have over 360K followers) so that you get an additional boost of views (this will include an active tag to your Instagram page if you have one).
If you meet the requirements on this page (see below), please click the signup button to complete a short form that our Creative Department uses to determine if your content might be a good fit for our audience.
Requirements to be Featured
Here’s a short list of requirements to feature your video on our YouTube channel and IGTV page:
- Unique Video – The video must be unique, meaning that it cannot have been published anywhere else prior to our release.
- We Retain Video Rights – We retain full rights to the video and the video cannot be published anywhere else after it is released on our YouTube channel and IGTV page. The creator will be provided due credit on both the YouTube video and IGTV, but we retain full rights to the video usage.
- No Copyright Issues – The video must contain copyright-free music and visuals that are not flagged by neither YouTube nor Instagram, as well as include original ideas that don’t belong to other YouTubers. The creator can cover similar topics as other YouTubers, but he/she cannot blatantly copy existing content in a way that infringes upon the right of other creators.
- Watch/Horology Theme – The video must be related to watches and horology; for example, reviews, news, education, etc. Our Creative Department must discuss/approve each topic the creator plans to submit in advance and provide suggestions/tips ahead of time.
- High Video/Audio Quality – The video must be at least 1080p in resolution and have good lighting and high quality audio. It must also make good use of transitions throughout.
- Possibility for Addition of Sponsored Segment – The video must allow for the possible inclusion of a 15-30 second sponsored segment right after the initial video intro (typically 10 to 25 seconds into the video). Our Creative Department will discuss this requirement with the creator ahead of time to allow for adequate preparation.
- Ready-Made Video – The creator must provide us with a ready-made video before it is published. Except for the possible addition of the sponsored segment (if any) discussed above, no editing on our part should be required.
- No Competition – Only creators that are not involved in the selling of watches will be considered for this opportunity.
- Video Length – The length of each video should be between 5 and 15 minutes (10-11 minutes is ideal).
Ready to move forward and get your content featured on our YouTube and IGTV channels? Click the button below!