This is a full time photography (with some videography) position in Miami, Florida [so candidate must reside in Miami-Dade] that also involves writing captions and descriptions for photos and producing/editing mainly short-form videos (15 to 60 seconds). Content must be uploaded to Instagram, YouTube and TikTok, so experience with these social networks is also required. Please go through the job responsibilities and qualifications below before you apply.
- Taking product photography for Instagram and e-commerce.
- Taking lifestyle photography and video for Instagram, TikTok & YouTube.
- Enhancing/editing photos in Photoshop [provided by employer].
- Editing and creating video in Adobe Premiere Pro [provided by employer].
- Writing captions and descriptions for photos and videos.
- Creating engaging thumbnails (portrait & landscape) for videos.
- Coordinating with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Researching industry and competitor trends and suggesting new content ideas based on our methods [training will be provided regarding how we find and create viral content].
- Creating content both indoors and outdoors depending on the desired objectives.
- Exporting and uploading photos and videos to unlisted and public internet sites, as well as social media pages.
- Some training will be provided in the areas above.
- Proficiency using PC and Mac.
- Outgoing candidates (preferred) that can appear in our CRM Life weekly reality series on YouTube (if necessary).
- Proficiency working with Photoshop (Creative Suite) & Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience filming, directing, and editing video.
- Experience editing/enhancing pictures.
- Proficiency using DSLR, video, audio and lighting equipment.
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of social media (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, & TikTok), including posting content.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with innate attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on projects, but also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven.
If you are qualified, please below.